March Currently

Listening
I've been listening to a variety of things as of late.

Reading:  
I'm about halfway through reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  I'm trying hard to finish this one, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen.  I could really do without the excerpts that are comments from her blog readers.  There have also been a few spots where I just want to shout - "get to the point already".  I think I can honestly say at the halfway mark, I won't be reading any more of her books.  Her writing style really isn't a good fit for my reading style.

Exploring:
I'm exploring how my personality type - INFP.  I took the Meyers Briggs test online at 16personalities.com to learn my type.  Now I'm focused on trying to figure what changes I need to make to fit my type and my life better.

Learning:
I love reading non-fiction, and really love finding subjects that fill a learning aspect for me as well.  Right now that little space is dedicated to essential oils and how to add them into my life more.  

Projects:
The 100 Days of Photos project has just passed the 20 photos mark, today is day 23.  I have less than 80 days to go in this project.  I'm not sure I'm learning much with this project, but I am taking more photos, which was my goal.  Some days I struggle to get one and others it's so easy to get multiple photos.  

Comments